Delivery & Shipping Questions
How long will my product take to arrive?
If your your product will normally be picked and packed on the next business day. We ship using Australia Post.
| Parcel Post
||3-5 business days in transit
||2-3 business days in transit
Please note that these times are approximate and may vary with Australia Post demand.
How do I choose the Express Post option?
At checkout you will presented with shipping options. Simply select the Express Post option.
My product has arrived and is the wrong size. Can I exchange it?
Sure. Provided you haven't used the product (except for trying it on) you can post it back to us and we will send you the correct size. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to return.
How does the sizing work?
We have sizing guides for our vests and jackets on the home page of the website. Our sizing is 'normal cut' and is a unisex design.
Our vests have a stretch gusset on the side so there is room to move and your vest should fit snugly.
Can I use my vest under my motorcycle gear?
Yes. The vest is excellent for wearing under your motorcycle leathers. It will give out a gentle heat which will be retained by the jacket.
Can my vest or jacket get wet?
Your heated vest and jacket are water resistant. So for use in a dry suit whilst diving or keeping warm after towelling down from a swim, your vests will function.
Of course if your product (especially the battery) comes in contact with a lot of water then it will cease to function.
We recommend keeping away from salt water due to possible corrosion of the heating system.
Battery & Charging Questions
How long does my battery take to charge?
The standard 5,000mAh battery typically take approximately 3 hours to charge with the supplied Fast Charger (2.4Amp). The 10,000mAh battery will take twice the time.
How long does my battery last in my vest or jacket?
* All times are "up to" and will depend on the conditions
Can I charge from my car or motorcycle
Yes. If you have a 12V cigarette lighter outlet you can use our PowerMini 4.8Amp USB car charger. If your vehicle has a USB outlet with 5v power then chances are the battery will charge from that outlet.
What type of cable charges the battery
The battery uses a standard Micro-USB cable. If you need a longer cable or have lost yours, you can use any Micro-USB cable to charge the battery.
Why are there 2 outlets on my battery?
No reason at all. You can use either outlet. Note that if you use the second outlet with another device at the same time (eg phone/tablet) your battery will drain much faster.
My battery is not charging up to 100% (red battery)
- If the digital display is flashing then your battery is being charged. If after several hours your battery is not achieving 95%+ then you may need to recaliberate your battery. Follow the instructions here.
- If your digital display is not flasing there may be an issue with the cable or charger. You can use another USB charger to test if you have one or email us for support.
My vest is cutting out after a small period of time or my vest won't turn on.
Follow the below steps to troubleshoot your vest:
- Ensure your battery is fully charged
- Ensure the USB cable is inserted correctly into the battery.
- Ensure the USB cable coming from the pocket is connected firmly into the pocket. The USB cable connects with a round socket. You should feel a click as it is inserted.
- When you plug the battery in, the power button on the vest should flash 3 colours then go off. Ensure you long press the power button to turn it on by holding the power button until it turns red and pulses red into fast heat mode
- Are you in fast heat mode? When you turn your vest on with the power button initially it will pulse red. This is the fast heat mode that cuts out after 5 minutes. To avoid cut-out simply single press the power button whilst pulsing and continue to single click to cycle through the power modes
- Do you have the black batteries? The black batteries require an upgraded cable or they will cut out on low and medium modes (blue and white light)